Bear’s Hideout Cabin
$140 – $150/Night
Our Bear’s Hideout custom timber frame cabin has a rustic charm all of its own.
Nestled on the back of our 80 acre farm on the woods line, the Bears Hide out cabin makes for a more simple private getaway, but still with all the pleasures of outdoors and breathtaking views. Bears Hide Out cabin has a large one bedroom upstairs loft with a high quality Tempur-Pedic style bed for your comfort. Large front porch with sun setting views and a out door fire pit.
BEAR’S HIDEOUT CABIN DETAILS
- 1 Bedroom Loft
- Sleeps 2
- Tempur-Pedic Bed
- 1 Bathroom with shower and tub
- Full kitchen (microwave, stove, fridge, coffee maker, cooking utensils, dishes, silverware)
- Linens, towels provided
- Central Heat/Air
- Direct TV
- Outdoor fire pit
- Picnic table
- Large front porch with views
- 80 Acre property
- We accept well behaved dogs $40 fee per stay. (No cats please)
Pricing and Policies
- Friday, Sat, and Holidays: (Prices vary with season) $140-$150/night
- Sunday-Thursday: (Prices vary with season) $130-$140/night
- 2-night minimum stay
- Weekly rate: $850
- Well-behaved dogs welcome! No cats.
- Max guests: 2
- 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- Guests are responsible for damage, breakage and missing items
- No smoking in the house. Use caution outside, since the woods are frequently dry. If you smoke outside, please pick up your butts and filters.
- No ATV’s, dirt bikes or other motorized vehicles are allowed off road.
- No firearms or hunting allowed.
- No swimming in pond. Fishing catch and release only.
- Hawks View Farm is a private one lane gravel road. There are often ruts and chuckholes. Please drive slowly and cautiously. If you meet an oncoming car, please pull over or into the nearest driveway, which may be behind you.
Things To Do
Our cabins are located in beautiful Adams County, Ohio. Enjoy hiking, fishing, biking and other outdoor activities. There are great restaurants both casual and fine-dining. This is also Amish country, so there are plenty of quaint shops to enjoy.
Here are some nearby attractions:
- Great Serpent Mound
- Keim Amish Family Market and Deli
- Miller’s Amish Bakery
- Tranquility Wildlife Preserve
- Land of the Singing Coyote
For more on things to do, visit our Local Attractions page.
Make a Reservation
Cabin will be open to public fall of 2018. Please check back.