$140 – $175/Night
Our custom made Eagles Nest timber frame cabin overlooks a pond and our horses in the fields with breathtaking views from all windows and our wrap around deck for your entertaining or just a relaxing day.
Large hand cut stone indoor fireplace that makes for a beautiful night of relaxing. Two bedrooms with high quality Tempur-Pedic style beds for your comfort. The cabin is furnished with local Amish made furniture for the flavor of the local charm. Enjoying a relaxing day reading a book on our ponds deck, or fishing.
EAGLE’S NEST CABIN DETAILS
- 2 Bedroom Cabin
- Sleeps 5 (2 queen beds, 1 twin)
- Tempur-Pedic Beds
- 1 Bathroom with shower and tub
- Full kitchen (microwave, stove, fridge, coffee maker, cooking utensils, dishes, silverware)
- Linens, towels provided
- Central Heat/Air
- Indoor Fireplace
- Direct TV
- Pond Deck
- Outdoor fire pit
- Picnic table
- Wrap around deck with views
- 80 Acre property
- Fishing (catch and release)
- We accept well behaved dogs $40 fee per stay. (No cats please)
Pricing and Policies
- Friday, Sat, and Holidays: (Prices vary with season) $160-$175/night
- Sunday-Thursday: (Price vary with season) $140-$160/night
- 2-night minimum stay
- Weekly rate: $995
- Well-behaved dogs welcome! No cats.
- Max guests: 5
- Pets (dogs only) $40 fee
- 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- Guests are responsible for damage, breakage and missing items
- No smoking in the house. Use caution outside, since the woods are frequently dry. If you smoke outside, please pick up your butts and filters.
- No ATV’s, dirt bikes or other motorized vehicles are allowed off road.
- No firearms or hunting allowed.
- No swimming in pond. Fishing catch and release only.
- Hawks View Farm is a private one lane gravel road. There are often ruts and chuckholes. Please drive slowly and cautiously. If you meet an oncoming car, please pull over or into the nearest driveway, which may be behind you.
Things To Do
Our cabins are located in beautiful Adams County, Ohio. Enjoy hiking, fishing, biking and other outdoor activities. There are great restaurants both casual and fine-dining. This is also Amish country, so there are plenty of quaint shops to enjoy.
Here are some nearby attractions:
- Great Serpent Mound
- Keim Amish Family Market and Deli
- Miller’s Amish Bakery
- Tranquility Wildlife Preserve
- Land of the Singing Coyote
For more on things to do, visit our Local Attractions page.
Make a Reservation